There are seven major signs that one can use in order to realize whether or not they need a colon flush. All of the following symptoms can take a toll on a human being’s health, so be sure to estimate if you’re experiencing any of them.
The 7 basic signs that you’re having trouble with your colon
- Despite getting 8 or more hours of sleep, you continue to feel tired throughout the day.
- Losing weight has never been easy for you, even though you regularly stick to the number of calories an adult should eat in a day.
- You’re suffering from acne, and your skin tends to be a little paler compared to the one of other people.
- You don’t experience bowel movements on a regular basis. When you do, it’s probably on account of diarrhea.
- In spite of the fact that one of your core focuses is your personal hygiene, you often find that you’re suffering from poor body odor or bad breath.
- You have a subnormal immune system which impacts you in a negative manner, as you frequently develop illnesses of all sorts.
Believe it or not, colon dysfunctions can affect the overall health status of any individual, and not just the digestive system. Constipation is one of the first signs that your colon is having trouble with the waste inside it, in the sense that it is unable to eliminate the proper amount of water from the feces. When irregular stools start showing up, toxins can build up inside the body. Colon issues can typically lead to colon cancer, Crohn’s Disease, or intestinal ulcers.
Why you should watch your fiber intake
A healthy diet is the single and most effective way of avoiding colon issues. Fiber is the core factor in this case, as it cannot be digested and goes through the system while cleaning the bowel. Fiber is safe to use even when you are suffering from diarrhea, considering its ability to retain water. The neat thing about it is that it is able to capture and hold the waste and effectively evacuate it.
Diarrhea is not the absence of constipation
Diarrhea sometimes occurs even when someone is suffering from constipation. Sure, one might tend to believe that all the waste from the intestines have been thrown out on account of a moist or liquid stool.
However, some studies have indicated that people can suffer from a bowel blockage and have diarrhea at the same time. This situation often occurs on account of the bacteria inside the gut.
Several things about Leaky Bowel Syndrome
Nowadays, people eat a lot more heavily processed foods compared to they amounts they used to consume in the past. Meat and other protein-packed nutrients can be left behind in the intestines and start putrefying. The toxins and substances eliminated by these rotting nutrients can affect the organs nearby. This can lead to allergies, immune responses, and even skin conditions such as acne.
Cleansing your colon can also happen mechanically, if you’re all right with the idea of enemas. Basically, all one has to do is start by doing several enemas and then perform small yet effective changes in his or her diet.